Should I Get A Nevada Vacant Homeowners Policy?

When you are trying to buy a Nevada insurance policy for your home, you need to make sure that you are applying for the right kind of policyThe standard Nevada home insurance policy is what most people generally need and will get. If your house is being rented out, you need to get a rental home insurance policy.

Lets say that you are renting out your home, but it has been vacant for the past few months and you don’t plan on any tenants being there in the near future. You will need to get a Nevada vacant homeowners insurance policy. The reason for this is that you will not have any coverage on your rental home should you have a claim without this. After 30 days of vacancy, many insurance carriers will start to decline coverage. The price for vacant property insurance is a little more costly, but it is better to have some coverage than no coverage.

 For more information on vacant home insurance in Nevada or for your free Las Vegas insurance quote, please:

Call: 702-215-4892


Leave a Reply