Do I Have The Right Kind of Nevada Homeowners Insurance?

When you are shopping around for homeowners insurance in Nevada, you probably think that one insurance product will cover all over your needs.

You could not be farther from the truth. There are many types of Las Vegas insurance products that are out there.

First of all, if you happen to have a second home in Las Vegas, your standard Nevada home insurance policy will not cover you. In order to obtain proper coverage, you will need to get a Nevada seasonal home insurance policy.

 On the other hand, if you are renting out your home in Las Vegas, you need to get a Nevada rental home insurance policy. Rental property insurance in Nevada is designed to offer coverage to your home when you are renting it out. To offer complete protection for you rental home, we recommend that you require your renter to carry Nevada renters insurance. This will help to protect you further in the event of an insurance claim.

 There can be times where you are not living at your home in Nevada or are unable to rent it out. When this occurs, your house is considered vacant. Most insurance companies will not cover a house that is vacant for more than 30 days. Some will cover up to 60 days. To ensure that you maitain continuous coverage during your time of vacancy, you need to get a Nevada vacant home insurance policy.

 For more information on homeowners insurance throught Nevada, or to receive your free Nevada insurance quote, please:

Call: 702-215-4892


Leave a Reply